KingOfTheBuzz Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
This document explains the principles and our commitments for the protection of your Personal Data and aims to inform you about :
- The Personal Data that KingOfTheBuzz collects and the reasons for this collection,
- How this Personal Data will be used,
- Your rights as a person concerned by our data processing.
This Policy applies to all KingOfTheBuzz services regardless of their nature (site, applications, services, etc.)
The Data Controller
The data controller is KingOfTheBuzz.
The contact details are as follows :
- Address : 12/1 Forrest street St Julian STJ 2033 Malta,
- Phone : +33 9 72 11 83 48
- Email : email@example.com
How KingOfTheBuzz implements the protection of Personal Data
KingOfTheBuzz undertakes to take into account the protection of your Personal Data and your privacy from the design of the services offered to you (Privacy by design). To ensure security and guarantee the respect and proper exercise of your rights, measures to ensure the protection of your Personal Data are implemented (Privacy by default).
What Personal Data is used by KingOfTheBuzz?
KingOfTheBuzz undertakes to collect only data strictly necessary for the performance of the services offered and which are mainly :
- For the candidate: last name, first name, email, telephone, address, postal code, city, country, preferred language, photo, IBAN, BIC
- For the organizer: company name, email, phone, country, preferred language, logo, intra-community VAT, IBAN, BIC
In the event that optional data is requested from you, KingOfTheBuzz will clearly inform you about the Personal Data necessary for the performance of the service.
Personal Data collected directly from you is only used for the purposes that have been brought to your attention.
When it has not been collected from you, KingOfTheBuzz will inform you as quickly as possible of the processing for which it was collected and its purposes.
Personal Data is used to offer you other services, only if you have agreed to benefit from the service or to receive additional communications.
What is the basis for the legitimacy of our processing?
KingOfTheBuzz relies on the following legitimate bases in order to be able to process Personal Data :
Execution of the contract
The legal basis for processing the user's Personal Data that is collected is the execution of the contract. In this regard, the user is obliged to provide the data necessary for its execution. If he does not provide this data, possibly to the online payment provider it will not be possible to perform the service.
Obligations by which KingOfTheBuzz complies with a legal or regulatory obligation fall into this category such as the management and issuance of the invoice such as in the context of KingOfTheBuzz's relationship with customers and contest participants.
For the following purposes, the legal basis for processing the user's Personal Data will be the user's consent, if he has given it:
- Management of registration on the site and applications.
- Managing the sending of information on site activities and personalized information tailored to the user's profile.
- Response to the exercise of rights, as well as to user questions and complaints.
- Management of the sending of prizes for the winners of the competitions
The withdrawal of the consent of these treatments by the user will not condition the execution of the contracts concluded by the data subject with KingOfTheBuzz.
For the following purposes, the legal basis for processing the user's Personal Data will be the legitimate interest of KingOfTheBuzz:
- The development of profiles by browsing the site by a user registered on it, as well as all users who have communicated their data to us for any other purpose.
- The development of profiles for sending information on exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalized information tailored to the user's profile.
- Sending satisfaction surveys on the services used by KingOfTheBuzz users in order to ask for their opinion and to improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to ensure that our site remains secure, and to be able to help KingOfTheBuzz understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of users, thereby improving the services. All these actions are carried out with the aim of improving the level of user satisfaction and ensuring a unique browsing and shopping experience.
Who can your Personal Data be communicated to?
Your data is likely to be transmitted:
- To the internal departments of KingOfTheBuzz: the departments in charge of the execution of the subscribed services, in particular Customer Service, moderators ...
- To service providers outside KingOfTheBuzz: technical service providers, including subcontractors;
- To KingOfTheBuzz business partners, after having previously informed you and allowing you to express your choices using a checkbox.
Can your Personal Data be transferred outside the European Union?
KingOfTheBuzz carries out all the processing of your Personal Data in the territory of the European Union (EU).
However, for certain specific services, KingOfTheBuzz may use subcontractors established outside the EU. Certain Personal Data may then be communicated to them for the strict needs of their missions. In this case, in accordance with the regulations in force, KingOfTheBuzz requires its subcontractors to provide the guarantees necessary to supervise and secure these transfers, in particular by signing standard contractual clauses from the European Commission.
How long does KingOfTheBuzz keep your Personal Data?
The retention period of your Personal Data depends on the service subscribed. KingOfTheBuzz undertakes not to keep your Personal Data beyond the period necessary for the provision of the service, and therefore for your use of the service, increased by the retention period imposed by the applicable rules on legal prescription. .
Are your Personal Data protected?
KingOfTheBuzz undertakes to take all measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data and in particular to prevent it from being damaged, erased or that unauthorized third parties have access to it.
Furthermore, in the event of a security incident affecting your Personal Data (destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure), KingOfTheBuzz undertakes to comply with the obligation to notify Personal Data breaches, in particular to the CNIL. .
What are your rights over your Personal Data?
You have the right at any time to exercise with KingOfTheBuzz the rights provided for by the regulations in force applicable to personal data, subject to fulfilling the conditions:
- Right of access: you may have communication of your Personal Data being processed by KingOfTheBuzz;
- Right of rectification: you can update your Personal Data or have your Personal Data processed by KingOfTheBuzz rectified;
- Right to object, in particular to receive commercial communications: you can express your wish to no longer receive commercial communications from KingOfTheBuzz or request that your Personal Data no longer be processed ;
- Right to erasure: you can request the deletion of your Personal Data;
- Right to limitation: you can request the suspension of the processing of your Personal Data;
- Right to portability: you can ask KingOfTheBuzz to recover your Personal Data in order to dispose of it.
When subscribing to a service or collecting your Personal Data, you are given the address (postal and / or electronic) to which to send your request to exercise your rights.
All requests must be accompanied by proof of identity. KingOfTheBuzz undertakes to respond to your requests to exercise your rights as soon as possible and in any event within the legal deadlines.
Who to contact?
You can contact KingOfTheBuzz's data protection officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to contact the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties (CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris Cedex 07 (https://www.cnil.fr/) with any complaint relating to how KingOfTheBuzz processes your Personal Data.
Modification of this policy
On the KingOfTheBuzz site, there are [two] types of cookies:
- temporary cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site and
- persistent cookies, which stay much longer in the cookie file of your browser (the duration depends on the lifetime of the cookie in question).
Temporary cookies are used:
- To allow you to transfer information from one page to another of our site without having to re-enter it and
- To allow you to access stored registration information.
Persistent cookies are used:
- To help us identify you as a visitor (using a number, not personally) when you return to our website;
- To allow us to tailor content or advertisements to your interests, or to avoid showing you the same advertisements multiple times and
- To compile anonymous aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how visitors use our site and help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
You have the option of accepting or rejecting cookies by modifying your browser settings. However, you may lose some interactive features of the service if cookies are disabled.
A window will allow you when you access the site to know the nature of the cookies and to refuse those that are not absolutely necessary for navigation or for transactions, the service may be degraded.
We use analysis tools such as Google Analytics on the KingOfTheBuzz App. These tools are used to compile anonymous aggregate statistics which allow us to understand how our customers use the app for KingOfTheBuzz and help us improve it. This data does not identify you personally.
You can choose to turn off the app's scan tools in your device's settings.
Each term beginning with a capital letter has the meaning given to it below.
- "Privacy and Personal Data protection policy" and "Policy": refers to this Policy describing the measures taken for the processing, use and management of your Personal Data and your rights as that the person concerned by the processing.
- "Personal Data": Refers to any information relating to you and allowing you to be identified directly or indirectly.
- "Processing": Refers to any operation or set of operations applied to your Personal Data.
- "Data Controller": Means KingOfTheBuzz which carries out the processing of your Personal Data.
- "Personal data breach": Refers to a breach of security, resulting, accidentally or unlawfully, in the destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access to your Personal Data Staff.
- "Recipient": Means the department or company that receives communication and can access your Personal Data.
We respect your privacy